Skip to content
- Abdollahi, F.Z., Ahmadi, T., Manchaiah, V. & Lotfi, Y. (2016). Auditory electrophysiological characteristics in hyperbillirubinemic infants. Journal of Audiology & Otology, 20(1), 13-16.
- Bellon-Harn, M., & Credeur-Pampolina, M. (2016). Contrastive word pairs: Examination of child responses during a broad-based language treatment. Contemporary Issues in Communication Sciences and Disorders, 43, 1-10.
- Beukes, E., Allen, P.M., Manchaiah, V., Baguley, D.M. & Andersson, G. (Submitted). Internet-based intervention for tinnitus: Outcome of a single-group open trial. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology.
- Beukes, E., Valescu, G., Allen, P.M., Manchaiah, V., Baguley, D.M. & Andersson, G. (2016). Development and usability evaluation of an Internet-based intervention for tinnitus in the UK. Internet Interventions, In Press.
- Dockens, A., Harn, M. & Manchaiah, V. (2016). Preferences to patient-centeredness in pre-service speech and hearing science students: A cross-sectional study. Journal of Audiology & Otology, In Press.
- Durisala, N., Manchaiah, V., Granberg, S. & Möller, K. (2016). Determination and classification of the problems experienced by adults with single-sided deafness using the ICF classification: An exploratory study using twenty-six participants. Clinical Otolaryngology, In Press.
- Jiang, W., Zhao, F., Guderley, N. & Manchaiah, V., (2016). Daily music exposure dose using personal listening devices and hearing problems in adolescents and young adults: A systematic review. International Journal of Audiology, 55(4), 197-205.
- Manchaiah, V., Tomé, D., Dockens, A., Harn, M. & Ganesan, P. (2016). Preference to patient-centeredness in undergraduate audiology students in Portugal. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology, Published Online.
- Manchaiah V. (2016). Hearing Healthcare in India. ENT & Audiology News, 25(1), 73-74.
- Manchaiah, V., Zhao, F., Widen, S., Auzenne, J., Beukes, E.W., Ahmadi, T., Tomé, D., Mahadeva, D., Rajalakshmi, K., & Germundsson, P. (2016). Social representation of ‘music’ in adolescents and young adults: A cross-cultural study. International Journal of Audiology, In Press.
- Taylor, B., Manchaiah, V. & Clutterbuck, S. (2016). Using the Personal Assessment of Communication Abilities (PACA) tool. Hearing Review, 23(3), 20.
- Thammaiah, S., Manchaiah, V., Easwar, V. & Krishna, R. (2016). Translation and adaptation of five English self-report health measures to South-Indian Kannada language. Audiology Research, 6(153), 22-27.