Graduate Application Instructions
1. Fill out an application for admission on the Apply Texas website at www.applytexas.org.
2. Create a username and password to log in to the online application. Please record this information so that you can easily save and access your application. Once you have completed the application, you will be given an application ID number that you must save as this will be the reference to all your application materials.
3. Choose to create a new graduate school admissions application.
4. Choose Lamar University as your target university
5. Choose application type: Graduate, U.S. or Graduate, International
6. Choose a semester of entry: You may apply for the leveling program in any semester. The deadline for graduate programs in speech-language pathology and audiology is February 1 each year.
-If the application for your desired program is not available for a semester, then the deadline date has passed. Please apply for the next available semester to be considered.7. Choose one of the following programs:
8. Save each page of the application as you complete it.
9. Once you have completed your information and saved it, you must hit the submit button for your application to be transmitted to Lamar University.
10. After you have submitted your application, please send the following to the Lamar University Office of Admissions:
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended
- Official GRE test scores
- Official English language proficiency test scores (for international students only)
- Letter of intent
- Three letters of reference
Office of Graduate Admission
PO Box 11614
Beaumont, TX 77710