Le Grand Bal
Saturday, March 25, 2017
6 to 8 PM
Dishman Art Museum
Reception • Silent Art Auction
(Transportation from Montagne Center provided)
7 PM to Midnight
Gourmet Dining • Libations • Dancing
The gala evening will feature a silent art auction and reception from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Dishman Art Museum, followed by a gourmet buffet, dancing and entertainment from 7 p.m. to midnight in the Montagne Center.
Every year the Le Grand Bal committee selects on honoree to recognize for their contributions to the arts. The event annually honors community leaders who have dedicated their lives to helping promote and secure the future of the arts at LU and throughout Southeast Texas.
Tickets are $150 per person or $300 per couple, with underwriting opportunities available at levels ranging from $750 to $10,000. Call (409) 880-8137 to reserve your tickets today or purchase them online.
Goals of Le Grand Bal:
- Raise needed funds for LU's creative art departments. These funds provide
- opportunities for student travel and development
- further community outreach
- significant scholarships that allows the university to attract the best, brightest and most talented students
- To present an event that brings the community and university together in order to enhance the promotion of the arts and augment the quality of life in the community.
Corporate support allows the evening to remain affordable to the community, enjoyable to all involved, and provides leadership for the community in the cultural arena.
For additional information, call the College of Fine Arts and Communication at (409) 880-8137.